Why work with us?
We are one of the leading companies in the field of Solar Manufacturing & Power Generation, Zuvay Technologies is known to be providing the best customer-specific solutions to all the industries we share our products, services, and solutions.
We have a team of professionals who are dedicated and deliver the best products and solutions for your business needs. Feel free to contact us. We assure you quality.
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as perform necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- The FSE performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety, and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals, and system sales.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Adhering to current regulatory requirements to include, but not limited to, HIPPA, OSHA, and FDA.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Valid driver’s license
- 1 ~ 2 years’ work experience in the maintenance of machines.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
- Periodic overnight travel.
- Relocation: Relocation assistance is available.
Job Type: Full-time