High Performance Functions in Solar Pump Controller
- Optimal Operationg Point Calculation Function
At every Start the inverter determines the optimal operating point depending on current conditions.
- MPPT Function
During Operation is searches the working point that provides maximum power. The conditions (Mainly temperature and irradiance) will change during operation.
- Start Criteria by PV Panel Voltage and Time Stop Criteria Selectable by Frequency or Power
At every Start / Stop the inverter determines the optimal operating point depending on current conditions.
- Detection of Sudden Changes of Conditions (Especially irradiance)
Detects a sudden changes in the operating conditions and changes the working point accordingly.
- Dry Pump Detection Function
Detects that the water is not reaching the pump
- Water tank maximum Level Detection
If the Tank level reaches the maximum level the pump will stop
- Two Sets of PID gains
The PID Controller has to respond rapidly or slowly depending on the operating conditions changes.
- Low Power Function
It indicates that the output power is low For example due to dust on the solar PV Panels.
- IEC Approval
For rated output efficiency measurement (IEC61683) and climate test (IEC60068) as per standard.