Tubular plasma alumina deposition furnace Horizontal PECVD (AlO x )
This equipment is mainly used to deposit an aluminum oxide passivation dielectric film through N 2 O and TMA on the back of the silicon wafer, increase the voltage and current, and then deposit a silicon nitride protective film on the surface of the aluminum oxide film.
Deposit AlO x passivition dielectric film on the rear side of wafers using N 2 O and TMA gas to increase voltage and current of the solar cell and then deposit Six N y protective film on the surface of the AlO x film.
Preparation of graphite boat and silicon wafer → nitrogen filling in the tube → entering the boat → vacuuming and pressure testing → deposition of alumina composite film → vacuuming and pressure testing → clearing the pipeline, filling nitrogen → withdrawing the boat
graphite boat & wafers ready→Nitrogen inlet→graphite boat load in→vacuumize, pressure test→deposit AlO x film→vacuumize, pressure test→tube cleaning and Nitrogen inlet→graphite boat unload
1. Aluminum oxide, silicon oxynitride, silicon nitride composite film PERC technology.
AlO x , SiO x N y and SiN x complex layers.
2. Compatible with silicon nitride and silicon oxynitride PERC technology.
Compatible with SiN x and SiO x N y PERC process.
3. Double water cooling sealing technology.
Double water-cooled sealing technology .
4. Patented internal heating technology.
Patented internal heating technology.
5. High-speed and stable overall modular boat pushing mechanism.
High-speed integral module boat pushing mechanism.
6. Suspended carrying boat technology.
Graphite boat contact-free with quartz tube.
7. MES software with independent intellectual property rights.
MES software with independent intellectual property right.
8. Self-developed central computer centralized control system.
Independently developed CCC system.
9. Rapid coating technology.
Fast coating technology.
10. Comprehensive security alarm protection functions such as anti-over-temperature, broken couple, and collision.
Alarm protection for over-heating, thermocouple -break and boat collision.
There are no reviews yet.