Tubular plasma polysilicon film deposition furnace Horizontal PECVD (poly-Si)
This equipment is mainly used for the preparation of tunnel oxide layer, intrinsic poly-si, doped poly-si and mask layer in N-TOPCon cells.
This equipment is mainly used for the deposition of tunnel oxide layer, intrinsic poly-si layer, poly-si layer doping and mask layer for TOPCon solar cells.
Graphite boat and silicon wafer preparation → nitrogen filling in the tube → entering the boat → vacuuming, pressure testing → deposition of multilayer composite films → vacuuming, pressure testing → cleaning pipeline, nitrogen filling → boat withdrawal
Graphite boat & wafers ready→nitrogen inlet→graphite boat load in→vacuumize, pressure test→multi layers deposition→vacuumize, pressure test→Pipe purging, nitrogen inlet→graphite boat unload
1. Tunneling oxide layer, intrinsic poly-Si, doped poly-Si, mask layer, four process thin films are completed in-situ at one time.
Tunnel oxide layer, intrinsic Poly-Si, doping Poly-Si, mask layer, four processes completed in one in-situ doping.
2, with in-situ cleaning function.
With in-situ clean.
3. Double water cooling sealing technology.
Double water-cooled sealing technology.
4. Patented internal heating technology.
Patented internal heating technology.
5. High-speed and stable overall modular boat pushing mechanism.
High-speed integral module boat pushing mechanism.
6. Suspended carrying boat technology.
Graphite boat contact-free with quartz tube.
7. MES software with independent intellectual property rights.
MES software with independent intellectual property right.
8. Self-developed central computer centralized control system.
Independently developed CCC system.
9. Rapid coating technology.
Fast coating technology.
10. Comprehensive security alarm protection functions such as anti-over-temperature, broken couple, and collision.
Alarm protection for over-heating, thermocouple-break and boat collision.